The Salisbury-PFLAG Website is under reconstruction and will return soon. During this time we need to share the following important information. We apologize for the inconvenience.
The Salisbury-Rowan chapter of Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) is pleased to offer six (6) $1,000 scholarships to be awarded to seniors graduating high school this school year who will be furthering their education this fall.
- While parental support and consent is desirable, in order to submit an application to the Salisbury-Rowan PFLAG Scholarship Program, it is not a requirement
- Consideration is given to all students including LGBT students and their straight allies
- We are seeking students with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Other requirements are set forth in the enclosed materials
- Application packets should be postmarked no later than April 1, 2014
Moving equality forward...
Merry Overholser, Chairperson
Salisbury-Rowan PFLAG Scholarship Program\
J. Michael Clawson, President